You have a single RabbitMQ node running on Kubernetes (K8S).
TGIR S01E05 covered the getting started part well.
Deploying RabbitMQ to Kubernetes: What’s Involved? blog post added more detail.
With the RabbitMQ on K8S basics understood, it’s time to deploy a RabbitMQ cluster and tackle more advanced topics:
- What are good liveness & readiness probes?
- How to configure RabbitMQ for availability during RabbitMQ upgrades?
- How to configure RabbitMQ for availability during K8S upgrades?
- How to configure clients for handling a minority of RabbitMQ nodes becoming unavailable?
- What to expect when a majority of RabbitMQ nodes go away?
- What happens when all RabbitMQ nodes go away?
30 Sep 2020 @ 12:00 PM